Limited Edition Prints:
- Each print is one of a limited edition of 125 and is numbered and signed.
- Prints are made using Canson Platine Rag archival paper.
- Prints can be supplied unmounted, for you to frame yourself, or fully-framed and 'Ready-to-hang'. 'Ready-to-hang' prints are mounted with a deep 2400 micron Arqadia Minuet conservation Matt and Arqadia conservation back board, and typically framed with a classic 2cm black frame. Where stated in the print details an alternative frame colour which complements the colours of the image will be used . Hanging attachments are provided on the rear of the frame and the images are truly 'Ready-to-Hang' on your wall.
Prints are made to order and will be shipped in 1-2 weeks following the receipt of an order.
1. Unmounted prints are supplied wrapped and shipped in protective postage tubes. Postage and packaging is free within the UK, and only £8 to all other countries worldwide.
2. 'Ready-to-hang' framed prints are shipped in MasterPak Art shipping boxes (www.masterpak-usa.com/masterpak.htm). These boxes provide outstanding protection for artwork in transit and are fully re-usable. Postage and packaging is free within the UK when the shipping box is returned in the pre-paid mailing bag provided. A deposit of £55 is charged for the shipping box and will be fully refunded on its return. I also ship worldwide - please contact me for international shipping costs.
I offer my prints with a full refund guarantee. If you are not 100% happy then I will refund the sale value on return of the print in its original condition and packaging. Prints must be returned within 2 weeks of delivery.
Coming shortly -
Platinum prints are known for their beauty and archival stability and are characterized by their ability to reproduce a wide range of tonal values. This contributes to the deeper, richer feeling you experience when looking at these prints. Every print is made by hand and uses platinum and/or palladium salts instead of silver as the light sensitive material. Platinum prints are valued both for their permanence and their aesthetic qualities
Limited edition etchings will be available for selected images. Prints are made using intaglio processes, where the image is transferred to a metal plate using either photopolymer film or Toyobo techniques The prints are made by hand using a traditional roller press, quality controlled, signed, and supplied mounted and wrapped in a protective acetate sleeve. Please see individual images for further details.
All images contained on this site are subject to UK Copyright Laws and remain the property of John Mullins Photography at all times.
All data and other editorial information is also copyright and may not be used for any purpose whatsoever.
No images may be downloaded or used without express permission from the photographer for any purpose whatsoever.